- 1 What is Google Word Coach?
- 2 Can I Play Word Coach From Anywhere in the World?
- 3 When was Google Word Coach Launched?
- 4 Is Google Word Coach Paid?
- 5 How to Share Google Word Coach Quiz Score?
- 6 How to Start the Next Level of Google Word Coach?
- 7 How to Download Google Word Coach App?
- 8 What is the Highest Quiz Score on Google Word Coach?
- 9 How to Open Google Word Coach Game on PC?
- 10 How Can I Improve Score on Google Word Coach?
If you are one of those users on this page who have searched “Google Word Coach” and found our site, you are one of the most curious person like me. However, before we start talking about one more service by Alphabet (parent company of Google), i.e. Google Word Coach, read the below-listed facts about Google, you may be surprised.
- Google was originally named BackRub
- Google’s first doodle was a Burning Man stick figure
- Google’s first office was a rented garage
- Gmail was launched on April Fool’s Day, no joke.
- Google has had a pet-friendly office since the beginning.
- In 2021, Google is the dominant search engine with a 91.94% market share
- Google has 2.5 Trillion searches per year worldwide.
- Google wanted in 1997 to sell its search engine system to Yahoo for $ 2 million.
- Google gave Mountain View the gift of free Wi-Fi.
- The first tweet from Google was: “I’m feeling lucky” in binary code.
Alphabet (parent company of Google) is one of the best companies in the world to provide the best customer experience to their users. We are not only talking about the world’s biggest search engine i.e. Google but as a company, Alphabet has many products ranging from YouTube to Gmail to Android and Google Drive. Here is the link to all Google products (https://about.google/products/#all-products), visit the page and you may be surprised that how many Google products including the search engine we use a daily basis.
Alphabet (parent company of Google) has hundreds of products for almost every user whether you are an entity, company owner, freelancer, and designer/developer; we all use a different types of Google products as per our requirements. Most of the Google products are free to use, few of them come up with premium membership/plans too, and we upgrade our plans as per our requirements. In a similar manner, Google has launched a new product i.e. Google Word Coach. Let’s understand this new product by Google and how we can use it.
What is Google Word Coach?
Google word coach is an excellent tool that helps people to equip their English vocabulary and learn new words in English. With the help of these tools, access to new and difficult English words becomes easy on the go. The best part of this tool is that it has been designed in the form of a game quiz, helping people to improve their language skills and comprehension interestingly.
Can I Play Word Coach From Anywhere in the World?
It is a popular quiz game developed by Google, especially for non-English speaking countries, so they can learn more about the English language. Thus, it is not available for countries whose official language is English.
When was Google Word Coach Launched?
It is one of the best initiatives taken by Google. Google word coach was launched in February 2018 with the sole purpose to enhance the vocabulary of Non-English speaking countries including India and Pakistan.
Is Google Word Coach Paid?
No, it is 100% free and this exciting quiz game is available for mobile users. The only limitation is this game is only available for Non-English speaking countries.